Developing a plan
What do I need to develop my plan?
Once you are registered as an NDIS participant your Early Childhood Early Intervention (ECEI) Coordinator, Local Area Coordinator (LAC) or National Disability Insurance Agency (NDIA) Planner will contact you to arrange a time for your planning meeting.At that meeting you will be asked to discuss:
- what supports you need to reach your goals
- if you need help coordinating the supports in your plan
- how you want to manage your plan funds.
What is in this package?
This package contains information about what you need to do to get ready for your NDIS planning meeting. It includes what DAISI knows about how to prepare and any resources from other organisations we think you may find useful. The complete resource is available below for free download, followed by the individual resources it includes.
- What do I need to develop my plan? (DAISI)
- What is Capacity? (DAISI)
- Does the NDIS fund Behavioural Supports? (DAISI)
- Does the NDIS fund Transport? (DAISI)
- Planning Booklet 2 (NDIS)
- Setting up your myGov Account (DAISI)
- Planning meeting preparation checklist (DAISI)
- DAISI NDIS Plan Management (DAISI)
- DAISI NDIS Support Coordination (DAISI)