1800 800 340

Accommodation payments

Search for glossary terms (regular expression allowed)
Begin with Contains Exact termSounds like
Term Definition
Accommodation payments

On entering permanent residential aged care, you may be asked to make an accommodation payment (either an accommodation bond or an accommodation charge) if you have sufficient assets. Only aged care homes that are certified can charge accommodation payments. Service providers are required to keep a number of places for people who cannot be asked for an accommodation payment.

Read more: About accommodation payments